About Siobhan Davis
I am a USA Today bestselling author and I write emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! I am the author of the True Calling, Saven, and Kennedy Boys series.
My family will tell you I am little bit obsessive when it comes to reading and writing, and they aren’t wrong. I can rarely be found without my trusty Kindle, a paperback book, or my laptop somewhere close at hand.
Prior to becoming a full-time writer, I forged a successful corporate career in human resource management.
I reside in the Garden County of Ireland with my husband and two sons.
5 Fun Facts You Didn’t Know About Me:
- I spent a summer in Cape Cod when I was 20 and it was one of the best experiences of my life. Some of the key highlights were: Learning that ‘fanny’ didn’t mean the same thing in America as it did back home and that a ‘band-aid’ was actually a plaster, drunk-cycling home in the early hours of the morning after yet another, mad Irish party; sneaking onto the beach at the Kennedy Compound which was a mere five minute walk from our place (we stayed in someone’s guest summer house) and running screaming from a maniac skunk that was spraying the back garden, and us. Ah, those were the days. #carefree
- I could’ve had an alternative career as a ballerina—honestly! My ballet teacher begged my mom to make me stick with my dance classes because apparently I had the perfect ballerina’s body and poise. Anyone that knows me now will say I made a wise decision to give it up when I did!
- I make the best Sunday Roast EVER. Seriously: ask any of my family, it’s to die for.
- I met my husband Trevor in ‘Paparazzi’ night club in Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. And they say you will never meet the man of your dreams in a club :).
- When I was 19 I tripped and fell down the steps of the infamous ‘Bewleys Café’ in Grafton Street Dublin, and my shoes went flying off in different directions. When my friends eventually stopped laughing (at least fifteen minutes later) they helped me retrieve my errant shoes from the center of the restaurant. I still go red every time I think about it.
This site includes Amazon Affiliate Links. If you purchase my books or other books and products linked to from my site, I will be paid a small commission from Amazon on those sales. This, however, does not increase the price that you, the reader, pays.